POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Intake Coordinator PT
REPORTS TO: Mental Health Services Director
WORK HOURS: 20 Hours Per Week
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SUPERVISORY STATUS: No
WORK LOCATION: MidPointe Cincinnati
DATE: September 2023
This position provides support to the Mental Health Services department by enrolling clients and ensure client information is accurate. This position requires skill in planning and organization as it provides support to the Mental Health Director and the department overall.
Essential Job Functions:
Intake Coordinator Duties:
1. Respond to requests for service via phone and website. Provide individuals and organizations with information on agency and available services.
2. Conduct intake interviews with prospective clients. Provide appropriate referrals for clients who do not meet criteria for services or need additional services.
3. Enter new client information and updated client information into client database (Carelogic and Salesforce).
4. Verify client payers through Availity and PNM. Update client charts with correct payer information and client financial responsibility.
5. Manage client waitlist and provide updates to clients, staff, and referral sources as needed.
6. Assign new clients to therapists based on client need and availability.
7. Ensure client information in Carelogic and Salesforce is updated.
8. Update clinician information in PNM and CAQH.
9. Assist with client co-pays and ensure accuracy in payment reporting.
10. Once a week, assist psychiatry team by taking payment and updating client paperwork.
11. Respond to e-mail inquiries regarding mental health services and other agency services. Provide information and referrals.
12. Assist Mental Health Director in collecting and providing information for agency reports as needed.
13. Assist Mental Health Director in conducting quarterly chart audit
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
2. Bilingual in English/Spanish
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
4. Word processing and data entry skills
5. Sensitivity toward individuals with mental health/substance abuse disorder
1. Previous administrative experience in a social services or medical setting is preferred.
2. Experience with medical records and medical billing preferred.
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
- Talk to other employees/clients and hear them
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 15 pounds
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.