POSITION TITLE: Clinical Supervisor – Hamilton
DEPARTMENT: Community Outreach
REPORTS TO: Director of Community Outreach
WORK HOURS: Monday-Friday; 8-9 hours monthly
WORK LOCATION: Hamilton, OH
FLSA STATUS: Independent Contractor
Under general supervision of the Director of Community Outreach, provides monthly Reflective Supervision (individual/group) to ECHM consultants; provides monthly individual supervision to ECMH consultants to review caseload, progress of action class, case status for 4 ECMH consultants at approximately 1.5 hours/month ; provide group case conferencing when needed; meets with Director of Community Outreach Services to provide updates on caseloads bi-weekly.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Master’s degree in mental health related field, plus independent social worker licensure with supervisory distinction preferred.
- Excellent written and oral skills including proficiency in utilizing electronic medical records.
- Basic word processing computer skills.
- Must be culturally competent.
- Knowledge of substance abuse disorders including drug and alcohol recovery principles desirable.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Pam Mortensen, Director of Community Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org.