POSITION TITLE: Early Childhood Mental Health Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Family Development Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Family Development Services
WORK HOURS: 5 hrs/week
FLSA STATUS: N/A, Independent Contractor
DATE: April 14, 2022
Provision of reflective and clinical supervision and supports to Early Childhood Mental Health (ECMH) Consultants.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide monthly Reflective Supervision (individual/group) to ECMH consultants
- Provide individual supervision to ECMH consultants to review caseloads, progress of action class, case status for 4 ECMH consultants
- Provide group case conferencing, as needed
- Meet with the Director of Family Development Services to provide update on caseloads
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- Licensed Social Worker – Supervisor (LISW-S) or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor – Supervisor (LPCC-S)
- Minimum of two years of clinical supervision
- Provision of individual professional liability insurance
- Complete required AoC Safe Parish training and background checks
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with early childhood mental health
- Experience working with high-risk populations
Physical Demands for this role:
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
- Talk to other employees/clients and hear them;
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.