Caregiver Assistance Network Workshops
Upcoming workshops & events:
Home Care Funding Solutions
Learn about options for home care. Eric Plummer from Home Instead will speak about different types of home care, questions to ask when planning for home care, the cost of various types of home care services and the various funding options available. Bring your questions and get some answers! Contact Angie Homoelle at (513) 869-4483 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information. This workshop is scheduled for Thursday, May 3, 2018, 6:00 pm at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Guadelupe Room, 7820 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45255.
Managing Caregiver Stress
The “Managing Caregiver Stress” presentation is an excerpt from a program called “Powerful Tools for Caregivers.” You will learn the steps for effective stress management, discuss tools to reduce stress, develop a plan for reducing stress and try a relaxation activity that is easy to incorporate into your daily life. Events are free, but space is limited and registration is requested. Contact Angie Homoelle at (513) 869-4483 or email@example.com to register or for more information. This presentation is scheduled for Monday, May 21, 2018, 10:00 am, Optimized Senior Living, 150 Rough Way, Bldg 400, Lebanon, OH 45036.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers – FREE 6 week class
“Powerful Tools for Caregivers” is a program designed to help family caregivers like you. Classes meet once a week for six weeks. This FREE class will give you tools to:
- Help reduce stress
- Communicate effectively with other family members, your doctor, and paid help
- Take care of yourself
- Reduce guilt, anger and depression
- Help you relax
- Make tough decisions
- Set goals and problem-solve
Join us in the 7th floor conference room at the Catholic Charities office (7162 Reading Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45237). We have three class sessions scheduled for this summer.
- Class for caregivers of children with special needs: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm on Fridays, May 25th–June 1st–June 8th–June 15th–June 22nd–June 29th
- Class for caregivers of older adults: 2:00 – 3:30 pm on Thursdays, July 26th–August 2nd–August 9th–August 16th–August 23rd–August 30th
- Class for caregivers of older adults: 2:00 – 3:30 pm on Wednesdays, August 1st–August 8th–August 15th–August 22nd–August 29th–September 5th
Register Now by Calling 513-672-3718 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.