POSITION TITLE: Social Media Marketing Intern
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing & Communications
WORK HOURS: 10-12 Hours/week
WORK LOCATION: MidPointe Tower
DATE: July 2022
This position will assist and support the Director of Marketing & Communications in meeting agency social media marketing goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the coordination of social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Instagram using the Hootsuite application
- Lead communication/likes on partner social media pages
- Share monthly key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Currently enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year college-level marketing program.
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing/creative skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with Hootsuite
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat or Canva
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
- Talk to other employees/clients and hear them;
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.