POSITION TITLE: IT Support Co-Op
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
HOURS: 15-19 hrs/week
REPORTS TO: IT Supervisor
DATE: August 2021
WORK LOCATION: MidPointe Cincinnati
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to answering, troubleshooting, and resolving help desk inquiries. The IT Support Technician Co-Op will be responsible for the administration and support of workstations, laptops, printers, software, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support and training, computer maintenance, upgrades, configurations changes, and documentation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer help desk requests and log into ticketing system. Maintain and modify the helpdesk tracking software if necessary.
- Provides quality customer service to our users through problem resolution and process demonstration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user hardware, application, and operating system related problems.
- Create training documentation and provide user training sessions.
- Manage PC setup, moves and change requests.
- Maintain and provide instruction on multi-media, conferencing, and presentation equipment.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of system wide upgrades and maintenance.
- Maintain Asset Management records of all IT equipment, hardware, and configurations. Perform on site service for all CCSWO facilities.
- Assist in user account management including domain, exchange, copiers, and telecom.
- May preform other job-related duties as prescribed
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in PC & Printer hardware/software troubleshooting and repair.
- Familiar with general networking technology
- High School Degree or GED.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Currently enrolled in college level information technology courses.
- One years’ experience working with computer technology.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting Windows 10 based computers
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Multi-media, conferencing and presentation equipment maintenance.
- Familiarity with general business application.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiar with Android & IOS Smartphone, Tablet, and other mobile device operating systems.
- Familiar with LAN, WAN and WLAN networking.
- Ability to local travel – up to 10%
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment;
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, and bend.
- Talk to other employees and clients and hear them;
- See and be able to read write, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Occasionally lift, move and exert force on objects weighing up to 50 lbs., regularly lift, move, and exert force on objects weighing up to 5 lbs.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.