POSITION TITLE: Scheduling Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Language Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Language Services
WORK HOURS: 5-10 Hours Per Week
DATE: October 2021
WORK LOCATION: Remote
This position is responsible for scheduling and covering interpreting requests while providing excellent service to customers and contractors. This position will be scheduled to work between 5-15 hours per week, depending on availability, between 4:30pm-8:30am.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service and support to customers and contractors through the scheduling process.
- Ensure all appointments are entered accurately and covered in a timely fashion.
- Able to communicate effectively cross-culturally through multiple means (email, phone, text)
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Monitor emails for last-minute requests requiring immediate scheduling coverage
- Act as main point of contact and system administrator to ensure data is maintained, accurately and consumer needs are met and tracked.
- Receive and communicate consumer complaints. Assist with the problem resolution.
- Ensure all appointments have an interpreter assigned and provide customers with pertinent information in a timely fashion.
- Assist with training the contractors with using the scheduling system website and mobile site.
- Track and report customer service response time for all new scheduling requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge and skills in customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and database management
- Detail oriented
- Cultural awareness and experience interacting with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Effective problem solver to develop solutions to ensure scheduling coverage.
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
Remote, work from home.
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
- Talk to other employees/clients and hear them
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 15 pounds
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.