POSITION TITLE: Sales Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Language Services
REPORTS TO: Language Services Director
WORK LOCATION: MidPointe Cincinnati
DATE: January 2021
The Sales Coordinator will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas; play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of services to advance the social cause of the agency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve all lead generation and sales quotas as directed by management.
- Build a prospects sales dashboard with monthly KPIs
- Expand market share by continually engaging the business community, staying up to date on interpreting industry trends and opportunities, and promoting business services at industry networking events.
- Obtain and maintain strong leads referral relationships with local healthcare facilities and providers – case managers, discharge planners, social workers, nurses, physicians, insurance representatives, marketing staff
- Develop a corporate sales campaign in the first 30 days, including the identification of potential clients.
- Create and implement a lead-generation social media campaign
- Develop sales materials for new and existing clients
- Onboard new clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in the creation implementation of a public relations and community outreach plan to increase awareness of the brand and services
- Analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in related field
- 3 years of past experience in corporate sales, customer retention, or customer relationship management.
- Advanced sales and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business presentation skills
- Project management experience with numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Superb data-management skills using Excel, extracting data and measuring KPIs
- Ability to analyze language services data to optimize sales efforts
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
Preferred Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Past experience in WorkPress and Hootsuite
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
Must be able to work inside an office environment, from home via computer, and outside in summer weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee must be able to read, write, and interpret written documents. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Please submit resumes to [email protected].