Catholic Charities offers a wide-range of social services to serve people of all faiths and income levels.
Click on each program area to learn more.
- Family Services – provides parenting & life skills education, early childhood assistance, adoption assistance and postponing sexual involvement education.
- Food for All – provides emergency food relief monthly to Adams, Brown, Clermont, Clinton and Highland counties.
- Senior Services – includes the RSVP Program, Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, and the Caregiver Assistance Network. These programs combine to provide 200,000 hours of service annually to young people, seniors aging in place and caregivers. The life-giving experience shared by both giver and receiver is immeasurable.
- Legal Immigration Services – provides these serves as part of its mission to “serve the community to in turn serve the vulnerable.”
- Mental Health Counseling – seeks to heal those suffering from emotional, behavioral and other mental issues.
- Su Casa Hispanic Center – helps new immigrants from the Americas to improve their family’s lives through education and other assistance.
- Refugee Resettlement Services – contracts with the U.S. State Department to resettle refugees into sustainable lives in the US.
- Second Harvest Food Bank – is the only food bank in Springfield Ohio, serving more than 75 food pantries in Clark, Logan & Champaign Counties.
- Disaster Recovery & Emergency Assistance – includes the Gifts of the Magi program and provides invaluable assistance to those in material and non-material need.