Our Resettlement Services
Catholic Charities provides a wide range of services to refugees with the goal of becoming self-sufficient and acculturate into American society.
These services include:
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Outfitting New Households
- Connectivity to Social Support Services
- Health Assessments and Connectivity to Healthcare
- Employment Connectivity
- Interim Interpretation Services
- Legal & Immigration Assistance
Through these services, the refugees create a “beachhead” in the community and start on the road to self-sufficiency within three to six months of arrival in our community. Three of the program’s staff are former refugees themselves and provide a powerful example of the possible future ahead.
For more information on these services, call us at (513) 241-7745.
There is always a need for volunteers.
We strive to expand our ability to serve our refugee clients. Your donation will help us to do so.
Watch, “Finding Home,” to learn more about refugee resettlement.