RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program) is America’s largest volunteer network for people age 55 and over. RSVP is a Senior Corps program administered by the Corporation for the National and Community Service and is sponsored locally by Catholic Charities of Southwestern Ohio. A completed application is required for all volunteers. Applicants must be at least 55 years of age to participate in the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program.
We place more than 130 RSVP volunteers serving at many non-profit organizations in Hamilton County. RSVP acts as an instrument of change in linking the skills and experiences of volunteers who are 55+ with community service needs. We partner with Hamilton County service organizations whose priority is to make a significant and positive difference in our community. We provide opportunities for those 55+ to have high-quality experiences that enrich their lives.
Join RSVP and you join nearly 500,000 volunteers across the country who are tackling tough issues in their communities.
• RSVP is open to all people age 55 and over.
• Volunteers do not receive monetary incentives.
RSVP offers maximum flexibility and choice to its volunteers. This federally funded program, sponsored locally by Catholic Charities of Southwestern Oho, matches the personal interests and skills of volunteers with opportunities to serve in Hamilton County. Supplemental auto liability and accident insurance are offered while on duty. Volunteers receive pre-service orientation and on-the-job training from the agency or organization where they are placed.
• Improve your health, happiness and well-being
• Meet new people and make new friends
• Address community needs with varied volunteer opportunities
• Opportunity to try new things and meet new people
• Satisfaction of knowing you are needed and appreciated
• Research shows that older adults that stay active through volunteering live healthier and more rewarding lives.
To get started, complete an application.
If you have any questions regarding RSVP please contact Aaron Gluaberman, RSVP and Volunteer Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 672-3707.
Get Involved with RSVP!