Su Casa Services
Su Casa provides a wide-range of services aimed at leading immigrant families to self-sufficiency and acculturation into American society.
Emergency Assistance Services
- Needs assessment
- Financial/material assistance
- Food Assistance
- Benefits Application Assistance
- Employment referral services
- Domestic Violence
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- GED – High School Equivalency Degree
- School-based Tutoring
- Language Exchange
- Beginner Spanish
- Vacaciones Útiles
- Case management
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individualized service planning
- Referral for other services
Health Promotion Services
- Referral to Catholic Charities Legal Immigration Services
- Notary Services
Services are provided primarily out of the Carthage Center located at 7162 Reading Road, Suite 600, Cincinnati (map it).
Su Casa is in the process of expanding services to other areas in the Archdiocese.
For more information about these services, call (513) 761-1588 and ask for Nathalie.
We also need goods, supplies and equipment. Call Nathalie at (513) 761-1588.